Engineering, Palo Alto, CA. UNITED STATES OF AMERICA
Come join the team at Producteev (now part of Jive Software) to help us continue building the future of task management. Our flagship product Producteev has made a big impact on what productivity means and we're taking this to the next level and looking for bright and ambitious people to join our 7-people but highly talented team to help us build the next evolution of Producteev and task management systems.
At Producteev we operate as a startup but have the backing and resources of a large company so our development cycle is extremely fast, and we've built tools to keep it that way. It's common to write code and have it pushed live in the same day. This comes as a pleasant surprise to engineers who have worked at other companies where code takes months or years to see the light of day. As our back end engineer, you will be able to make an immediate impact.
- Work with Software Engineers to implement the next level of architecture for the Producteev services
- Build efficient and reusable back end abstractions and systems
- Identify and address performance bottlenecks
- Participate in design and code reviews
- Interact with other team members to incorporate their innovations and vice versa
- Identify and communicate best practices for back end engineering
- Bachelor 's degree in computer science or equivalent discipline.
- Expert knowledge of PHP5 and PHP frameworks like Symfony 2
- Experienced with relational and document databases: Mysql and MongoDB
- Basic knowledge in Linux server administration
- Experience in queue systems like Rescue
- Knowledge of search engines: Apache Solr, Elastic Search
- Experience in Cache Systems like Redis and Memecache
- Must write clean and reusable code
Contract type: Full Time
Apply Now for this job